Standlee CERTIFIED TIMOTHY GRASS PELLETS
Certified Timothy Grass Pellets are high density, ¼ inch pellets of Standlee Premium Western Forage. Timothy Grass forage is highly palatable, is low to moderate in protein and high in digestible fiber. This product is Certified Noxious Weed Free.
Growing (slow to moderate growth), mature or overweight horses, horses with HYPP, performance horses, early pregnancy mares and breeding stallions
- Weigh the amount of forage provided to each horse to ensure you are feeding the proper amount.
- Feeding some long-stem forage (hay) may help eliminate boredom and prevent stall vices.
- Horses that have dental problems or for horses that aggressively consume their feed, Standlee Premium Western Forage cubes and pellets are recommended to be fed wet, soaked in water for 30 minutes or until properly softened.
- Gradually replace existing hay with Standlee Premium Western Forage over a 7-10 day period. Replace existing hay on a 1 to 1 basis with Standlee Premium Western Forage.
- Never feed moldy or insect infested forage to horses.
- Always provide free-access to fresh, clean water.
If you have questions, please contact the nutritionists at Standlee Premium Western Forage, or consult with your veterinarian.
OTHER PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Highly palatable
- Moderate protein
- Lower calories than alfalfa or mixed forages
- Easy to feed and store
- Minimal waste, can be accurately weighed and measured
- Certified Noxious Weed Free
Naturally Sun-Cured Premium Western Timothy Grass Forage