Mazuri® Ferret Diets
- Multiple animal derived proteins appropriate for carnivores.
- Highly palatable, extruded diet - Easy to digest.
- Natural antioxidants - Mixed tocopherols and rosemary extract.
- Contains sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Added taurine - an essential amino acid for carnivores.
- Contains probiotics - To support GI tract health.
- Contains Yucca shidigera extract - Shown to reduce aerosol ammonia in animal facilities.*
- No added artificial colors or artificial flavors.
*Relevant research information:
Headon, D.R. and K.A. Dawson, 1990. Yucca extract controls atmospheric ammonia levels. Feedstuffs. 62:15-16.
EVERY EXOTIC ANIMAL DESERVES THE RIGHT NUTRITION
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Moisture not more than
Ash not more than
Vitamin E not less than
Omega-3 Fatty Acids not less than
Taurine not less than
(Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium thermophilum)*
Chicken Meal, Rice Flour, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Porcine Animal Fat Preserved with BHA and Citric Acid, Spray Dried Animal Blood Cells, Soy Protein Concentrate, Poultry Fat Preserved with BHA, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Poultry Flavor, Salt, Fish Meal, Fish Oil, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Lactose, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Thiamine Mononitrate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Biotin, Yucca schidigera Extract, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Zinc Oxide, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Ferrous Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, L-Lysine, Basic Copper Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
- Feed free choice to young or adult ferrets.
- Adult ferrets weighing 2 – 4 lbs will typically eat 6% of their body weight per day (1/2 – 3/4 cup) or up to 7% of their body weight for breeding or lactating females (3/4 –1 cup).
- Keep fresh, clean water available at all times.
- Thoroughly wash feed and water bowls on a regular basis. It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets. This diet is not for human consumption.
For best results, ensure polybag seal is fully closed during storage, or store contents of open paper sack in container with sealing lid. Polybag diets are packaged in sealed containers under nitrogen to ensure optimal freshness. Store in a cool (75ºF or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Freezing will not harm the diet and may extend freshness. Adhere to the “Best if used by” date or use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
We Also Recommend
The Missing Link® Smartmouth™ Dental Chews for Small/Medium Dogs, 14 Count