Exclusive Red Flannel® Adult Formula Balanced Nutrition Dog Food
- Crude Protein (min)22.0%
- Crude Fat (min)12.0%
- Crude Fiber (max)3.0%
- Moisture (max)10.0%
- Calcium (min)1.0%
- Phosphorus (min)0.8%
- Zinc (min)125 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min)10,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min)80 IU/kg
- Glucosamine (min)300 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)2.2%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min)0.3%*
Recommended Daily Feeding Guidelines for Maintenance of Adult Dogs
- Weight (lb)Amount to Feed per Day in Cups
- 3 to 15½ to 1
- 15 to 251 to 1-¾
- 25 to 501-¾ to 3
- 50 to 753 to 4
- 75 to 1004 to 4-¾
- Over 1004-¾ cups plus ⅓ cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 10 lbs.
- The table provides feeding guidelines for maintenance of adult dogs. One measuring cup contains approximately 3.5 ounces (95 grams) of Red Flannel® Adult Formula Dog Food.
- The amount given to your dog may vary depending upon age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your dog’s ideal body condition and health.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.
- Thoroughly wash feeding and/or watering bowls on a regular basis.
- It is always good practice to wash hands thoroughly after feeding and/or handling pets or other animals.
- Not for human consumption.
We Also Recommend
Against the Grain Nothing Else Grain Free One Ingredient 100% Pork Canned Dog Food
Nutrena® Loyall Life® Large Breed Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe