Purina® Home Grown® Pellets
Purina® Home Grown® Layer Pellets provide complete, consistent nutrition for laying hens. This complete feed comes with 16% protein, added vitamins and minerals, and quality nutrients for healthy birds and nutritious eggs.
Features & Benefits
Balanced and complete nutrition for healthy laying hens
No added antibiotics or hormones
Fortified with vitamins and minerals
Min / Max
- Feed Purina® Home Grown® Layer Feed continually as sole ration to laying hens from onset of egg production (chickens: 18-20 weeks of age; ducks and geese: 20-24 weeks of age). May be used during the entire production cycle.
- Do not provide additional grain or free-choice calcium source.
- Purina® Home Grown® Layer Feed is not to be fed to male birds of any age or to birds less than 18 weeks old.
- Provide fresh clean water at all times.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.