Purina® Home Grown® Crumbles
Purina® Home Grown® Layer Crumbles provide complete, consistent nutrition for laying hens. This complete feed comes with 16% protein, added vitamins and minerals, and quality nutrients for healthy birds and nutritious eggs.
Features & Benefits
Balanced and complete nutrition for healthy laying hens
No added antibiotics or hormones
Fortified with vitamins and minerals
Min / Max
- Feed Purina® Home Grown® Layer Feed continually as sole ration to laying hens from onset of egg production (chickens: 18-20 weeks of age; ducks and geese: 20-24 weeks of age). May be used during the entire production cycle.
- Do not provide additional grain or free-choice calcium source.
- Purina® Home Grown® Layer Feed is not to be fed to male birds of any age or to birds less than 18 weeks old.
- Provide fresh clean water at all times.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
We Also Recommend
Flock Fresh Poultry Bedding, 2 Cu.-Ft. Expands to 10-Cu.-Ft.
Regular price $2999 $29.99